Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the application form for TS PGECET 2021 today, i.e., 12 March 2021. Application forms are available at pgecet.tsche.ac.in the official website. In order to fill out the application forms, candidates will have to visit the official website and register by providing the details asked.
How to Register for TS PGECET 2021 Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the TS PGECET application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided once the application form is out.
- Visit the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- On the landing page, scroll down to the “Application” section.
- Under that, click on “Application Fee Payment.”
- Now, furnish the required details and select the mode of payment.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment.”
- Once the payment is successful, you will be generated a Payment Reference Id.
- Go back to the landing page and click on “Fill Application Form.”
- Now, enter your payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill the Application form.”
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Verify the details carefully before proceeding to submit the application form.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
It is imperative that candidates go through the eligibility criteria first and then proceed to fill out the application form. Candidates must note that the last date to fill TS PGECET application form is 30 April 2021 without a late fee. However, with a late fee, candidates can fill the application forms by 15 June 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.