Mahatma Gandhi University, the conducting body of Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test, has released the TS PECET 2020 Hall Tickets on 19 October 2020. Candidates who registered for the entrance examination must visit the official website – pecet.tsche.ac.in to download the admit card.
According to the information released on the official website, the entrance examination will be conducted on 29 October 2020. Candidates will receive a notification of the same on their registered mobile number.
How to Download TS PECET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidates who want to download the TS PECET 2020 admit card must follow the steps given below very carefully:
- Visit the official website – pecet.tsche.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the section titled, “Application.”
- Under the section, find the link which mentions “Download Hall Ticket.”
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Once done, click on the “Download Hallticket” option.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the particulars carefully and download the same.
- Save a copy for emergency purposes.
Candidates can also click on the direct link provided to download the TS PECET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Physical Efficiency Test in Three Rounds
As per the official notification released on the website, candidates will have to go through three individual rounds of physical efficiency tests to qualify the examination. Each consecutive round will be qualifying in nature, meaning candidates will be eliminated based on their performance.
The physical efficiency tests will begin from 7 November 2020 and will depend upon the number of candidates showing up for the same. Once the physical efficiency test is over, the results will be declared within a week. Mahatma Gandhi University has also released a PDF containing the schema of examination. Candidates must have a look at the schema to get an idea of the examination pattern. Moreover, candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates on the examination.