Kakatiya University has deferred the TS ICET 2021 registration deadline (without late fee) until 23 June. Previously, the deadline to apply for the exam without paying a late fee was 15 June. The TS ICET 2021 registration process is completely online. Therefore there will be no physical or in-person means to apply due to COVID-19. Candidates can find and fill out the TS ICET application form on the TS ICET official website (icet.tsche.ac.in). The university has advised candidates to go through the exam eligibility criteria before applying. Applicants must pay the application fee before filling out the form. The fee for general category candidates is INR 650, and the fee for reserved category candidates is INR 450.
TS ICET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can reference the important dates regarding the TS ICET examination below.
|TS ICET registration without late fee deadline||23 June 2021|
|TS ICET registration with late fee deadlines||30 June 2021 (late fee of INR 250)
15 July 2021 (late fee of INR 500)
11 August 2021 (late fee of INR 1000)
|TS ICET examination||19 August to 20 August 2021|
Documents Necessary for TS ICET Registration
Applicants must have scanned copies of the following documents on hand while applying for the TS ICET exam. Additionally, the document scans must be clear and legible.
- An active phone number and email address.
- Passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Past and current academic transcripts.
- Credit card, debit card, or net banking details.
Steps to Apply for TS ICET 2021
Applicants can register for the TS ICET 2021 examination by following the steps below.
- First, pay the application fee for the TS ICET examination.
- Check the status of the payment.
- Once payment is complete, fill out the TS ICET application details
- Upload the requisite scanned documents.
- Go through the details and submit the TS ICET application.
- Print out the application form for further reference.
Candidates must have graduated from any discipline with at least 50% total aggregate marks. Applicants belonging to the reserved category receive a 5% relaxation in regards to the aggregate score. There is no age restriction for the examination.