Kakatiya University, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, has released an official notification stating that the release of TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket on 24 September 2020. Candidates must note that TS ICET application forms are still available. Interested candidates, who weren’t able to fill the application form due to various reasons, can do so now by visiting the official website icet.tsche.ac.in before the prescribed deadline. A late fee of INR 1,000 will be charged from the new applicants.
Steps to Fill TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website – icet.tsche.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the section “Application.”
- Click on the first active link, which says, “Application Fee Payment.”
- Read the instructions and click on “Continue.”
- Now fill in the required credentials, i.e., name, date of birth, mobile number, valid email id and, last qualifying exam hall ticket number.
- Once done, select the payment type.
- Pay the requisite application fee along with INR 1000 late fee.
- Download a copy of the application form for future reference.
Applicants must note the following dates of the entrance examination as absolutely crucial:
- Deadline for filing the TS ICET 2020 application form (along with a late fee): 20 September 2020
- TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket Release Date: 24 September 2020
- TS ICET 2020 Examination Date: 30 September and 1 October 2020
About TS ICET
The TS ICET exam, which is usually conducted every year in May, has been postponed due to COVID 19. The entrance test will now be held on 30 September and 1 October 2020. Candidates must adhere to the safety norms and exam day guidelines printed on the hall tickets to the best of their abilities to avoid contamination. Furthermore, candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.