As per the latest updates, the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is expected to conduct the TS ICET 2020 counselling in the last week of November. The TS ICET result 2020 was declared on 2 November 2020, and students have been eagerly waiting for the counselling schedule. As per a senior official of TSCHE; he believes that all counselling details will be out as soon as the universities declare the final year results.
Statistics for TS ICET 2020
|Total number of candidates registered for TS ICET||58,392|
|Total number of candidates who appeared for the TS ICET exam||45,975|
|Total number of candidates who qualified the TS ICET exam||41,506|
How to Register for TS ICET 2020 Counselling Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website – icet.tsche.ac.in and follow the steps mentioned below to register for TS ICET counselling 2020. Alternatively, students can register directly from the link provided below, which will be activated as soon as the registration portal is open:
- Visit the official website – icet.tsche.ac.in
- Find the link mentioning TS ICET counselling registration.
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now, enter the required credentials, and click on submit.
- Once you are logged in, book your slot for counselling.
- Upload and verify the documents.
- Register and exercise the document entry process.
- Pay the requisite fee, if any.
- Carefully check everything before submitting it finally.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Click here to register for the counselling process. (Link will be activated once the admission process begins)
About TS ICET 2020
The TS ICET 2020 examination was held on 30 September 2020 and 1 October 2020 as a computer-based test (CBT). The result of the entrance exam was announced on 2 November 2020. Students who were able to qualify the exam and meet the cut off requirement will proceed with the counselling process. Such students will have to get their documents verified, pay the requisite fees, and then finally confirm their seats in any of the participating colleges allotted to them.