As per the latest updates, the application process for TS ECET 2021 has commenced on the official website. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education has started the application registration procedure for the Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test on ecet.tsche.ac.in the official website. Candidates who wish to appear for the TS ECET 2021 exam can visit the official website and register themselves for the same. It is imperative that the candidates go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the application forms.
How to Register for TS ECET 2021 Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application forms. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Scroll down to the “Applications” section.
- Click on the “Application Fee Payment.”
- Fill out the details and click on “Proceed to Payment.”
- Then, go back to the landing page and click on “Fill the Application Form.”
- Now enter your payment reference ID, mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application.”
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Verify all the details carefully before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Candidates must note that the last date to fill out the TS ECET application form is 17 May 2021. The TS ECET 2021 exam is scheduled to be held on 1 July 2021. The exam will be conducted in two shifts. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.