Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad, on behalf of TSCHE, has officially released the tentative date for the TS ECET 2020 examination. The exam is likely to be conducted on 31 August 2020. The admit cards for the same shall be made available on 25 August 2020. Candidates will be able to download the TS ECET admit card by visiting the official website www.ecet.tsche.ac.in and entering the required credentials like TS ECET 2020 ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
TS ECET Important Dates
|Important Events||Corresponding Dates|
|TS ECET 2020 Examination Date||31 August 2020 (Tentative)|
|TS ECET 2020 Admit Card Release||25 August 2020|
Steps to Download TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website www.ecet.tsche.ac.in
- On the left-hand side corner, find the section titled “Latest News.”
- Click on the active link, which will mention the ‘TS ECET 2020 Admit Card Download’.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Download the admit card as it will be required for the examination.
- Please keep it safe until the admission procedure.
About TS ECET
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a Common Entrance Test, which will be conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for the academic year 2020-2021 for Diploma and B.Sc Mathematics Degree Candidates.
The exam will be conducted in an online mode with a time duration of three hours. A total of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked. Each correct answer will get one mark with a generic negative marking scheme. The question paper will specify subject-wise questions for diploma candidates. Aspirants must take up the official mock test to gauge the level of their preparation. Additionally, candidates must keep visiting the official website for timely updates.