As notified earlier by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University authorities, the TS ECET admit card is likely to be released today, i.e., 25 August. Candidates who have successfully registered for the examination will be able to download the admit card once published. In order to download the admit card, candidates will have to enter the essential credentials like their registration number and date of birth, etc. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
Steps to Download TS ECET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website www.ecet.tsche.ac.in
- On the right-hand side corner, find the section titled “Latest News.”
- Click on the active link, which will mention the ‘TS ECET 2020 Admit Card Download’.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Download the admit card as it will be required for the examination.
- Please keep it safe until the admission procedure.
Particulars to Look for in the TS ECET 2020 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- The venue of the examination
- Examination date
- Reporting Time
- Important guidelines
About TS ECET
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is a Common Entrance Test, which will be conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for the academic year 2020-2021 for Diploma and B.Sc Mathematics Degree Candidates.
The exam will be conducted in an online mode with a time duration of three hours. A total of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked. Each correct answer will get one mark with a generic negative marking scheme. The question paper will specify subject-wise questions for diploma candidates. Aspirants must take up the official mock test to gauge the level of their preparation. Additionally, candidates must keep visiting the official website for timely updates.