Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has extended the last date to apply for TS EAMCET 2021 until 26 May 2021. Earlier the last date to register was 18 May 2021, and it has now been extended. Candidates can visit the official website of TS EAMCET and check the latest notice and details.
Important Dates for TS EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET 2021 is a state-level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) for admission into various Agricultural, Medical, and Engineering courses such as B.Sc (Hons), B.Tech, B.V.Sc, B.Pharma, B.F.Sc, and Pharma-D in colleges of Telangana.
Candidates are advised to keep track of all important dates after completion of their registration process and prepare for the exam accordingly. Here is the schedule of all key exam events and dates:
|Commencement of online applications||20 March 2021|
|Last date of registration (without late fees)||26 May 2021|
|Correction window for online applications||27 May 2021 to 4 June 2021|
|Availability of hall tickets||17 June 2021 to 1 July 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 – Agriculture & Medical (AM)||5 July 2021 (9 AM to 12 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM)|
|6 July 2021 (9 AM to 12 PM)|
|TS EAMCET 2021 – Engineering (E)||7 July 2021 (9 AM to 12 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM)|
|8 July 2021 (9 AM to 12 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM)|
|9 July 2021 (9 AM to 12 PM)|
Steps to Apply for TS EAMCET 2021
The last date to apply for TS EAMCET is 26 May 2021. With a few days to go, students who wish to appear for the exam should register at the earliest. Students are strongly recommended to go through the user guide to fill out the online application form made available on the official website prior to applying. This guide contains all the requirements and a checklist of documents required beforehand. Below are the steps to register for TS EAMCET 2021:
- Visit the official website of TSCHE and click on “Pay Registration Fee” under the “Online Application” section.
- Fill in all the necessary details with the correct information and select the mode of payment.
- Pay the registration fee to fetch the Payment Reference ID for further processing.
- Fill in all the details and click on the “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
- In the next step, fill all the entries in the application form and upload all the relevant documents asked for.
- Finally, save/print your TS EAMCET 2021 application form and registration details by entering your credentials and clicking on the “Get Application Details” button.