Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) has formally announced the TNDALU Nov Exam Results 2019 on its official website. The University has published a notification under the “News and Announcement” section of the website regarding the announcement of Results for Honours Degree Exam held in November 2019.
Eligibility criteria for TNDALU 2020 admissions
- The candidate needs to have passed 10th and 12th with minimum aggregate 45% marks for “General Category” and a minimum of 40% marks for admission into “SC/ST Category”.
NOTE : TNDALU eligibility criteria is course-specific. The eligibility criteria also varies depending on whether the aspirant is seeking admission to government affiliated law colleges or the School of Excellence in Law.
Steps to download TNDALU Nov 2019 exam results online
- Visit official website – tndalu.ac.in
- Go to “News/Announcement” section.
- Click on link for “Honours Degree Course, November 2019 Examinations – Result”.
- It will redirect to a page asking for “Registration Number”.
- Once the detail is filled, click on “Submit”.
- TNDALU Result scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of TNDALU result for future use.
TNDALU cutoff and merit list
TNDALU cutoff 2020 will be declared separately for affiliated law colleges and School of Excellence in Law. Candidates who meet the TNDALU cut off criteria 2020 will be issued counselling call letters. They will have to attend the counselling session in person with the call letters.
The TNDALU merit list 2020 will be calculated category-wise for both affiliated law colleges and School of Excellence in Law. Candidates who meet the cutoff criteria will be sent counselling call letters by speed post. The seat allotment of TNDALU 2020 will be based on the merit rank of the candidate and their choices opted for admission.
Candidates who meet the cutoff criteria need to report for counselling on the designated day with originals of all relevant documents and also the call letter sent by the authorities. The TNDALU 2020 counselling will be conducted separately for admission to affiliated law colleges and admission to School of Excellence in Law.
Both affiliated colleges and School of excellence of law offer a 5 year integrated BA LLB and a 3 year LLB courses. For the integrated course, there are likely to be 5 rounds of counselling, while the 3-year LLB course will have 3 rounds of counselling. The counselling process will be the same for both of them.