Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu, has released the SSLC 10th Result. Students can visit the official website www.tnresults.nic.in to view their score. More than 9 lakh students were awaiting their 10 Board results since it got delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The Senior School Leaving Certificate result was declared around 9:30 am.
How to Check TN SSLC Result 2020?
- Visit the official website www.tnresults.nic.in
- Click on the link titled “SSLC Examination Results March 2020”.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Get Marks” button.
- View the results and save a copy for future reference.
Particulars Mentioned in the TN SSLC Result 2020
- Name of the candidate.
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Subject-wise marks
- Grade points achieved
- Consolidated mark
- Final status.
- If a student finds any discrepancies related to the marks obtained, he/she can object revaluation by filling out the forms which will be made available from August 17.
- The result declared will be in the form of a provisional mark sheet.
- For the official mark sheet, students will have to visit their respective schools.
TN DGE usually declares the SSLC results by April. But the results for the current academic year got delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The SSLC exams were canceled and rescheduled for March 27 to April 13. The rescheduling was not carried out owing to a nationwide lockdown. Hence, TNDGE decided to assess the students based on their performance in the internal assessments and pre boards. The new marking scheme was proposed by MHRD, keeping in mind the well being of the students. This time a total of 100% of students were awarded the pass status. This move was welcomed to avoid the compartment examination because of the worsening COVID-19 condition. Students must visit the official website regularly for further updates.