The Directorate of Government Examinations Tamil Nadu has declared TN Senior Secondary first-year supplementary examination results 2020 today. However, TN second year supplementary results were already announced yesterday, i.e., 28 October 2020. Candidates who appeared for the supplementary examination must visit the official website – dge.tn.gov.in to view the results. Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link provided here to view the results.
Steps to Check TN Class 11 Supplementary Examination 2020 Results
Candidates who want to check TN class 11 supplementary exam results must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – dge.tn.gov.in
- Find the “Online Portal for School and Educational Offices” section on the upper-right hand corner of the page.
- On the landing page, find the ‘Hr Sec First and Second Year Supplementary Exam September 2020″ link.
- The candidate login page will appear.
- Enter the username and password.
- Enter the captcha and click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Once done, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy of the result page for future reference.
As per the revised date sheet released by the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations, the supplementary examination for the senior secondary classes commenced on 29 September 2020 and went on until 7 October 2020. The Directorate released the results for students who appeared for the exam during the period mentioned above on 29 October 2020.
Following the declaration of TN class 11 results 2020, students will be able to apply for re-totalling and revaluation by 3 November 2020. Furthermore, candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.