The Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu released the TN HSC result 2020 on July 16, 2020. The results have been released on the official website – tnresults.nic.in
Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results by entering the registration number and date of birth. Students need to score a minimum of 35 percent marks in each subject to qualify in the TN HSC exam 2020. It is estimated that around 8.5 lakh students appeared for the examination this year.
TN HSC result 2020 will contain the following data:
- Full name of the student.
- Registration number.
- The district from which the student has appeared for the exam.
- Subject-wise marks obtained.
- Practical marks obtained by the individual student.
- Total marks obtained.
- Qualifying status of each core subject.
- Overall marks.
- Grades obtained by the student.
Result Statistics for 2020
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the TN HSC exam in March 2020 – 7,99,717 candidates
- Percentage of students who qualified in the exam – 92.3%
|District||Pass percentage (%)||Position secured|
Important Dates and Events of TN HSC Result 2020
|Dates of examination||March 2, 2020 to June 16, 2020|
|Announcement of results||July 16, 2020|
Steps to Check the TN HSC Result 2020
- Visit the official portal – tnresults.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “HSE(+2) – March 2020 Results”
- On the redirected page, enter the “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” and hit “Get Marks”.
- TN HSC result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print a copy of the TN HSC result page for further reference.
Previous Year Statistics (2019)
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the TN HSC exam – 8,69,423
- Total number of boys who appeared for the TN HSC exam – 3,89,250
- Total number of boys who appeared for the TN HSC exam – 4,53,262
- Percentage of students who qualified in the exam – 91.3%
- Pass percentage of girls – 93.6%
- Pass percentage of boys – 88.6%