According to the official reports, the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam – TBJEE has declared TJEE 2020 Results. The results have been declared for the recently concluded entrance exam on tbjee.nic.in the official website. In order to check the results, students can log on to their exam portal by entering the required credentials.
For ease of access, keeping in mind the soaring COVID-19 situation in the country, TBJEE Result has been published by the board on the official website and a few other government websites. Here is a list of websites from where the candidates can check and access their TBJEE Results 2020 online:
How to Check TJEE Result Online?
Students can either follow the steps mentioned below and check their results or click on the link provided below to directly access your TJEE result:
- Visit the official website – tjee.nic.in
- On the page, you will see ” Tripura Joint Entrance Examination Result 2020.”
- Click on that.
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now, enter your user id, password and verification code.
- Click on “Login.”
- You will be able to view your results.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
Steps for Checking TJEE Result Via SMS
The authorities have been considerate enough to make the results accessible to the students via SMS as well. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check their results via SMS:
- First, open the messaging application on your mobile phone.
- Type Message – TBJEE(space)4 digit roll number; eg – TBJEE 1234
- Next, send the SMS to 7738299899
- You will receive your TJEE Results via SMS in response.
About TJEE 2020
The Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2020 is a state-level entrance exam. It is conducted to screen candidates for admission to numerous colleges offering various professional courses in the state. The professional degree courses include Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries, and Paramedical Courses. The entrance test for this year was held on 22 September 2020 and 26 September 2020.