The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has extended the dates for candidates to report to the different medical colleges.
The candidates who have qualified the round 1 seat allotment can now report to the allotted medical colleges until July 8, 2019. Earlier the date for reporting to the allotted medical colleges was July 6, 2019. As per schedule, the candidates who have qualified in the Round 1 of allotment were required to report to the colleges from July 3, 2019.
The round 1 seat allotment for NEET UG was released on July 1, 2019 following which it was withdrawn and the final allotment list was released on July 2, 2019. Due to this, the reporting schedule for the candidates who have qualified round 1 allotment was rescheduled to from July 6 to July 8, 2019.
The registration process for the Round 2 allotment of NEET UG 2019 is scheduled to begin on July 9, 2019, and will continue until July 11, 2019. The payment facility for the allotment process will be available until 12 noon on July 11, 2019. After completing the registration, payment and choice filling process candidates will be able to lock their choices on July 12, 2019, until 3 PM.
As per the schedule, the processing of the allotment will be held from, July 13 to 15, 2019, following which MCC will release the Round 2 seat allotment list on July 15, 2019. Candidates who qualify the Round 2 seat allotment of NEET Counselling 2019 are required to report to the colleges from July 15 to 22, 2019. The transfer of the Non-Reporting and Non-Joining Vacant seats in the colleges to the State Quota will be done on July 23, 2019.
The Medical Counselling Committee conducts 2 rounds of counselling for NEET UG 2019 after which a mop-up round will be held for which the registrations will begin in August 2019.
The Steps to download the NEET allotment letter 2019 are as follows
- Visit the official NEET website mcc.nic.in
- On the left side of the homepage, check ‘NEET allotment letter 1’
- Log-in using the credentials on the redirected page
- Allotment letter will appear on the screen
- Download and print out the same
The documents required at the time of reporting at the allotted institute to complete admission formalities include the following
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Class 10th Certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- A total of 8 Passport size photographs need to be affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated online.
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport)
Students who are not allotted a seat in the first round of NEET counselling can participate in the second round of counselling. Students who are allotted a seat in the first round and have given willingness for up-gradation of the seat in the second round of counselling can also participate in the second round of NEET counselling.