The Delhi University has said that the process for UG course registration for the academic year 2019-20 will continue up until the 31st of May 2019.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) in all likelihood will be conducting the entrance exams for various Delhi University courses. The first cut-off list of DU is most likely to be released on June 14, 2019. Initially, the process was to commence earlier but was later delayed due to the assembly elections.
DU Registration Process 2019
The steps for the DU Registration Process 2019 are as follows
- Start by initiating the registration by opening the Delhi University’s official website du.ac.in
- Click on the ‘New Applicant Signup’ tab and create a new user account as directed
- Follow this by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ link and enter all the necessary details
- Click on the ‘Register’ option as the final step of DU registration
- And finally, check your email for the registration confirmation mail
DU Application Form 2019
The steps to procure the DU Application Form 2019 are as follows
- On the Delhi University’s homepage, after registering, click the tab ‘DU Application Form 2019’
- Enter the personal and academic details and select your course and its admission procedure.
- Check the ‘merit or entrance-based’ process of admission
- Select the sports or ECA quota as applicable
- Upload the required documents, photograph, and signature and Pay the application fee
- Download a soft copy and take a print out of the filled-in DU Application Form 2019
The Documents required for the registration process are as follows
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate
- Class XII Marks-Sheet, if the result is announced. (In case Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective boards’ website should be uploaded).
- Copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) and other ‘niche’ certificates if applicable.