As per the latest notification, the Telangana NEET-UG MBBS Phase 1 counselling has been started by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences. The choice filling process has commenced on knruhs.telangana.gov.in the official website. According to the schedule provided, candidates who wish to get admission in the participating medical colleges across the state are required to complete the choice filling procedure by 4 December 2020. The university will be conducting two rounds of counselling for Telangana NEET-UG Admissions 2020.
How to Complete Telangana NEET-UG Phase 1 Counselling Online?
Students who have qualified for the NEET entrance examination and wish to apply for phase 1 of the counselling process can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to complete the choice filling process. Alternatively, they can also click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – knruhs.telangana.gov.in
- Scroll down to the section titled “Our Notifications.”
- Click on the first link and a PDF document will open.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, click on the link provided there.
- Click on “Web Options Phase 1.”
- Click on “I Understood.”
- Enter your roll number, mobile number, registration number and OTP.
- Tap on “Validate.”
- Fill in the requisite details.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Telangana NEET UG Counselling Details
According to the details provided, the University will be conducting two rounds for the Telangana NEET Admissions 2020 along with a mop-up round if required. It must be noted that the document verification process for the students who have been allotted seats will be conducted at the allotted institutes once the choice filling is completed. It is also mandatory for the students to obtain a merit position in the provisional merit list to be called for the document verification process.