As per the latest updates, the notification for TANCET 2021 has been released by the conducting body, i.e., Anna University. The registration process for TANCET will start on 19 January 2021. To read the detailed notification, candidates can visit tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet the official website.
TANCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must make a note of the important dates for TANCET 2021 to avoid any last-minute hassle:
|Application Registration Commences||19 January 2021 (10:00 AM IST)|
|Last Date to Register||12 February 2021 (5:00 PM IST)|
|Checking Final Status of Application||17 February 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||5 March 2021|
|Announcement of Result||On or before 16 April 2021|
|Marksheet Download Availability||On or before 20 April 2021|
Documents Required While Registering
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Diploma marksheet and pass certificate, if required
- Photograph and Signature
How to Register for TANCET 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to register. Alternatively, a direct link for the same will be provided below for the ease of the candidates as soon as the registration starts:
- Visit the official website – tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet
- On the landing page, you will find the link for registration.
- Click on “New Registration.”
- Fill out the requisite details.
- Log back in and upload the required documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Carefully verify all the details before submitting.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Click here to register (A direct link will be provided once the registration starts.)
About TANCET 2021
Anna University conducts the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) on behalf of the Tamil Nadu government. The test is conducted for admission is courses such as M.B.A, M.C.A and M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.