Anna University conducts the TANCET 2020 examination today i.e., 29th February 2020. Candidates who have registered for the examination are required to report at the respective examination centres, on time. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the Hall Ticket to the examination hall, failing which they will not be allowed to write the exam.
Important dates and events of TANCET 2020 exams
|Commencement of Registration of Application||7th January 2020 @ 10:00 AM|
|Last date for Registration of Application||4th February 2020 @ 5:00 PM [extended]|
|Download of Hall Tickets||13th February 2020|
|MCA exam date and time||29th February 2020 between 10:00 AM to 12 noon|
|MBA exam date and time||29th February 2020 between 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
|M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. exam date and time||1st March 2020 from 10:00 AM to 12 noon|
|Declaration of results||20th March 2020|
|Download of mark sheets||23rd March 2020|
- Candidates with under graduate programs (B.E/B.Tech) in the respective streams are eligible.
How to handle the answer sheet ?
- The correct answer must be chosen and has to be shaded in the corresponding small open box for that particular question with a black ball point pen only.
- Shading in pencil will not be accepted.
- If multiple boxes are shaded for a single question, it will be treated as a wrong answer.
- Improper shading may result in wrong evaluation and eventually low scores.
TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of TamilNadu. Candidates who seek admission to M.B.A., M.C.A. and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes can apply for it.
The scores are considered for admission into University Colleges of Engineering, University Departments, Regional campuses of Anna University, Government and Government aided colleges. Some Universities and Self Financing Colleges may also consider TANCET scores for their admission.