Anna University Chennai has released the admit card for TANCET 2020 exam on its official website today, i.e., Thursday, 13th February.TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) 2020 is conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of Government of Tamilnadu, and invites application for admission to M.B.A., M.C.A. and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
Eligibility Criteria for TANCET 2020 exam
- There are separate eligibility criterias for application to different post graduate programs. Basic eligible qualification is a B.E/B.Tech program with a pass percentage of 50% (45% in case of reserved category).
Important Dates and Events of TANCET 2020 exam
|Start of Registration of Application||7th January 2020|
|Last date for Registration of Application||4th February 2020|
|Donloading of Hall Tickets||13th February 2020|
|Exam dates for MCA and MBA||29th February 2020|
|Exam dates for M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.||1st March 2020|
|Announcement of results||20th March 2020|
|Downloading of mark sheets||23rd March 2020|
Steps to Download the Admit Card for TANCET 2020 exam
Below are the steps to download TANCET admit card 2020:
- Visit the official website – annauniv.edu
- Click on the TANCET 2020 link present on the homepage.
- Click on the TANCET 2020 hall ticket link.
- Enter Email, Password and Captcha.
- TANCET 2020 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download TANCET 2020 admit card and take a printout.
TANCET 2020 exam Hall Ticket
TANCET 2020 admit card is an important document without which candidates will not be allowed to write for the exam. The Registration Number assigned in the Hall Ticket must be entered at the appropriate place in the admission application form to be filled with the respective admitting authority later.
Hall Ticket is needed at the time of the Entrance Test and also at the time of Admission. If the hall ticket is lost, a duplicate hall ticket will be issued on payment of Rs.100 in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to The Secretary (TANCET), Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 including the Registration No. / Application No. and the name of the Examination
TANCET 2020 exam centres
The entrance test will be held at the following TANCET exam centres: