The Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Merit List for the MBBS and BDS courses has been released by the Directorate of Medical Examination (DME) today, i.e., 16 November 2020. It will soon be uploaded on tnhealth.tn.gov.in – the official website. The counselling process is expected to begin on 18 or 19 November 2020 in offline mode.
- Name of the Student
- Registration Number
- NEET Marks scored
- TN State Merit Rank
- Applicants Category
Steps To Check Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Merit List Online
- Go to the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu – tnhealth.tn.gov.in
- Find the ‘Notifications’ tab and click on it.
- Look for the Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List 2020 link and click on it.
- Enter your login details on the page that opens up, and hit the submit button.
- The TN NEET Merit List 2020 will be displayed. Candidates are advised to download the list in pdf format.
- The candidates may take a printout of the TN NEET merit list 2020 for further reference.
The candidates who meet the TN NEET 2020 cut off will be eligible to participate in the proceeding counselling process through the state quota seats. The qualified candidates can further attain admissions to the MBBS, BDS programs.
About TN NEET
The Tamil Nadu NEET provides a platform to all the students belonging to the state, who wish to make a career in medicine. TN NEET tests these candidates in their knowledge about various topics in basic biology, physics and chemistry. Candidates who participate in the TN NEET Counselling Process will be allotted seats in various medical or dental colleges across the state.