The Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu declared the TN 12th re-evaluation result 2020. The results were declared on dge.tn.gov.in the official website, at 2 pm on 8 September 2020. The result has been declared in the form of a list consisting of the candidates’ registration number and the list of candidates whose marks have been changed after the re-evaluation is available on the official website.
Students who opted for the revaluation must visit the official website and download the list to search for their registration numbers. If a person registration number is not available on the list, it means his/her marks haven’t been changed after the re-evaluation.
Steps to Download Tamil Nadu 12th Re-Evaluation Results 2020 List
- Visit the official website – dge.tn.gov.in
- Click on ‘Higher Secondary Examination’ in the notification section.
- Click on the ‘Re-evaluation and Re-total Marks Changes List’ link.
- A PDF file will be opened on the screen.
- Search for your registration number to check the result.
How to Download Your Provisional Marksheet?
- Visit the official website: dge.tn.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Higher Secondary Examination’ link on the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Provisional Mark Certificate for Re-evaluation/Re-totalling Candidate’ link on the following page.
- Enter your exam roll number and date of birth.
- Fill in the captcha code and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The re-evaluation result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
The Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu, on 16 July 2020, had declared the TN class 12th result. About 92.3% of students had passed the exam.