St. Xavier’s College Kolkata has released the first merit list for the year 2020. The complete details and schedule for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata admission was released earlier. The first merit list for Undergraduate Courses was released on the 1st September 2020. The merit list has been released for admission into BA, B.Sc, B.Sc Microbiology (Integrated), B.Com, among others. To check the merit list, students need to visit the official website and then follow these steps:
Steps to check the First Merit List
- Visit the official website – sxccal.edu
- Click on the ‘UG Admission’ section.
- Scroll down to the center-left of the page.
- Click on the ‘Selection List’.
- Now check your relevant stream.
The first merit list stated the name, code, and marks obtained by the qualified candidates. It also contains cut off marks for various boards. When you scroll down, you will be able to see the procedure you have to follow next. The admission is going to be completely online. Once the documents are verified, students can proceed with the payment.
Steps for Admission and Payment of Fees
- Click on the link provided in the Merit List.
- Click on the ‘Fee Payment Button’ to pay your fees.
- Take out a print of the receipt.
- Once the payment is complete, upload your documents.
The fees can be paid online using only a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking. The students enrolling in Arts and Science streams have to select their Generic Elective Subject before the payment. Admission can be taken on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of September, 2020. The last date to pay the fees and upload the documents is the 4th of September, 2020. After the first merit list admission, if there are a few seats vacant, St. Xavier’s College Kolkata may release a Second Merit List. The Second Merit List is expected on the 9th of September, 2020.