St. Stephens College, Delhi, has released the application forms for the postgraduate admissions 2020. The form has been made available on ststephens.edu, the official website. Students who wish to apply for the postgraduate programs offered by one of the most prestigious colleges in the country can visit the official website to apply.
Candidates who have registered or have been shortlisted based on either ‘Merit’ or the ‘Delhi University Entrance Test’ can fill the St. Stephens College 2020 PG application form. The admissions will be conducted online, and candidates need to keep visiting the official website to stay updated with any new alerts.
As per the official notification released, the college will consider the applications under some specific criteria at the time of admission and registration. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted based on merit or entrance exam of Delhi University can apply for the same.
How to Apply for St. Stephens College PG Admission 2020?
In order to apply for the PG Admissions 2020, candidates need to visit the official website of the college. Alternatively, candidates can follow the steps mentioned and apply directly through the link provided below:
- Visit the official website – ststephens.edu
- Scroll down to the section titled ‘Notifications.’
- Click on ‘P.G. Admissions 2020 – OPEN.’
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Go through the update and prospectus carefully.
- Next, click on ‘P.G. Admissions 2020-2021 – Apply Online.’
- Now complete the online registration by filling the required details.
- Save a copy or take a printout of the form for future reference.
As per the official notification, it must also be noted that candidates must complete the registration process on the college’s official website. The application has to be done using the DU Registration Number. The notification released further states that candidates must register using the application form to be considered for the PG admissions, which clearly indicates their DU Registration Number.