Staff Selection Commission released final marks of SSC CGL 2017, candidates qualified in Tier-III can check their marks at SSC official website
Staff Selection Commission released final marks of SSC Combined Graduate Level 2017 on 26th November 2019. The link to the final marks is active on SSC official website and candidates can check the marks up to 25th of December 2019. The final results of the same examination was released on 15 November 2019.
Candidates qualified in the Tier-III will have to appear for Skill Test/Document Verification, final marks were released only for those candidates. Candidates will have to provide their Registration No./Roll No. for checking the marks on the official website.
Steps to check SSC CGL 2017 final marks
- Go to SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Uploading of Final Marks of Combined Graduate’ in ‘Latest News’ section.
- A PDF file containing notification regarding uploading of SSC CGL final marks will open up.
- Click on the ‘Click here to check Final Marks of CGLE 2017’ link at the bottom of the PDF file.
- Enter your candidate credentials and click the submit button.
- Check your marks that appear on the next page.
About SSC CGL 2017
Final results released by SSC contained common candidates, effectively 35,990 candidates cleared SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-III). They will have to appear for Skill Test/Document Verification.
Following number of candidates cleared SSC CGL 2017 (Tier-III):
|Name of the Post||No. of Selected Candidates|
|Assistant Audit Officer||3,082|
|Junior Statistical Officer||3804|
|CPT and Document Verification||19,349|
|DEST and Document Verification||35,674|