As per the latest report, the SRM Institute of Science and Technology is expected to announce the SRMJEE 2021 exam date very soon. It is expected that the exam will be held in the third week of June as per the tentative schedule. The authorities released the application form for SRMJEEE on 12 December 2020. In order to fill the application forms, candidates will have to visit srmist.edu.in the official website. The last date to fill the SRMJEEE form is 31 March 2021.
How to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out their application forms. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – srmist.edu.in
- Scroll down to the section titled “Admission” and click on the link “Admission India”.
- On the redirected page, click on “APPLY NOW”, corresponding to the course wishing to appear.
- On the redirected page, furnish all the details and hit “REGISTER”.
- You will receive a verification link on your registered email id.
- Login to the email and validate the email address.
- Now, fill in basic details, preferences and personal details, parents and address details, academic details.
- Pay the required fee.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs and other required documents and agree to the declaration
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The authorities have also clarified that in the case of cancellation of SRMJEEE 2021 due to COVID-19, the qualifying criteria may be substituted with higher secondary marks and JEE Main 2021 and a valid SAT score. The SRMJEEE 2021 exam will be conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering courses offered by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology campuses. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.