The SRM Institute of Science and Technology has finalized the SRMJEEE 2021 phase 2 slot booking date. Officials shall start the phase 2 slot booking process on 23 June 2021. Additionally, slot booking will be wholly done online due to COVID-19 constraints. The deadline for booking a slot is 25 June 2021. Applicants can follow the instructions for the slot booking process below.
The board will send candidates the exam admit card after they have booked an SRM examination slot. The admit cards will be downloadable. It’s an important document to verify the identities of candidates while writing the SRMJEEE exam. Therefore, the institute advises applicants to download the admit card as soon as possible after slot booking. Phase 2 of the SRMJEEE 2021 examination will be conducted from 29 June to 30 June. The institute will hold the SRM exam online in a remotely-proctored mode. Thus, candidates must meet certain technical requirements to write the exam. These requirements include a reliable electronic device and a steady internet connection. The board will not allow candidates to write the exam on a tablet or a smartphone.
Officials held slot booking for phase 1 of the SRMJEEE 2021 from 20 May to 21 May 2021. The institute conducted the SRM phase 1 examination on 23 and 24 May 2021, with three exam slots per day. Hence, candidates who have written the SRM phase 1 exam can write phase 2 of the exam to improve their scores.
Steps to book an SRMJEEE 2021 Phase 2 Slot
Applicants can follow the steps given below to book an SRM examination slot.
- Go to the SRMIST official website (https://www.srmist.edu.in/)
- Select the “SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2021 phase 2” link.
- Log in with the candidate registration username and password.
- Next, select the “Book Slot” button.
- Select the preferred exam slot date and time for the remotely-proctored test.
- Then, confirm the slot choice by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, download the confirmation page for future reference.