SRM Institute of Science and Technology has published the SRMJEEEE rank list for the first round of counselling. Eligible candidates will be allowed admission into undergraduate engineering courses like B.Tech. The entire process of advice will be carried out in an online mode. Candidates can check the rank list to know whether they are eligible for the first round of counselling. Follow the steps mentioned below to register yourself for the online counselling process.
How to Register for SRMJEEE 2020 Online Counseling Process?
- Visit the official website www.srmist.edu.in
- Under the heading “Admission 2020”, click on the first link.
- Now log in using your registered email id and password.
- Enter the Class 12 Board marks and upload the 12 Hall Ticket and 12 mark sheet in the application portal.
- Fill in the choices of Institutes and branches in decreasing order of their preferences (maximum 30 options).
- Lock your preference and wait for the seat allocation.
Essential Points to Remember:
- The seats are allotted based on the: Merit list (Rank obtained), Choices filled by the candidate, and Seat availability.
- Candidates will have to select any one of the following options after the seat allotment:
- ACCEPT – Accept the allotted seat and proceed with the Fee payment on or before the due date to
- Download the Provisional allotment letter.
- ACCEPT & UPGRADE – Accept the allotted seat and continue with the next round of counselling for branch sliding within the campus granted (No campus sliding) by paying a minimum of Rs.1 lakh on or before the stipulated date.
- FORFEIT – Forfeit the allotted seat and quit counselling.
- Failure to pay the fees on or before the specified period will lead to cancellation of the seat granted and will not be allowed to proceed with the next round of counselling.
- Candidates who do NOT update the PLUS TWO marks and fill-in choices within the specified time WILL NOT be able to participate in Joint Online Counseling.
- After the last date of filling in options, no candidate will be allowed to modify the preferences later.
- The SRMJCCA will decide the number of rounds of seat allocation.
- Under any circumstances, change of campus will not be entertained.
- The tuition fee for CSE and all its specializations at SRMIST, Kattankulathur campus will beINR 2,50,000/- for Rank up to 2500 (Fee with SRM Merit Scholarship) and INR 3,50,000/- from Rank 2501 onwards.
SRM Joint Entrance Examination is an online entrance examination that allows admission to qualified candidates in various UG Engineering courses under the SRM Group of Institutions. Each year, a lot of students appear for the exam. However, this year SRMJEEE was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The merit/rank list is prepared according to the consolidated marks scored in PCM/PCB in the current academic year.
The online registration process is still going on for the B.Tech course. Interested candidates can fill out the application form by depositing the requisite non-refundable fee of INR 1100. Follow the process mentioned above and wait for the second/third rank list. In case of assistance, candidates can reach out to the SRM authorities via Helpdesk Number: 044-27455510/47437500 or email: [email protected]