Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), or popularly known as Pune University, has released the result for the BE, BA, B.Com, and B.Sc courses. The candidates who appeared for the semester-end examination in an online mode can now visit the official website – unipune.ac.in to view the result. After a long wait, Pune University has declared the results which the students can access by providing the necessary credentials.
Steps to View the SPPU Semester-End Result Online
Candidates who appeared for the undergraduate semester-end examination for BE, BA, B.Com and B.Sc courses can refer to the steps mentioned below. A direct link to view the result is also available for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – unipune.ac.in
- On the top of the landing page, find the tab titled, “Student’s Corner.”
- From the drop-down menu, select the link mentioning ‘results’.
- You will be re-directed to the results page.
- Now click on the ‘Online Result’ link.
- Select the course for which you want to view the result from the list available.
- Now enter the required credentials like Seat Number and Candidate’s Mother’s Name.
- Once done, click on show result.
- View the result and download the same if the option is available.
Revaluation Result Declared
Amidst a lot of technical glitches faced by the candidates who appeared for the online examination, SPPU received a lot of complaints and requests for conducting the examination once again for various courses. Following the requests, SPPU conducted the regulation examination for which the results have been declared on the official website. Candidates who appeared for the revaluation examination must visit the official website and view the result.
SPPU has already declared the OEE 2020 results but did not publish the merit list. The admission and counselling procedure is put on hold as well. Candidates are awaiting notification from the varsity on further counselling and admission process for a long time. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website from time to time to keep themselves abreast with the latest updates.