Symbiosis released Test Day Guidelines for SNAP test 2019 on their official website, and the guidelines have detailed information about the procedures to be followed on the exam day
Symbiosis has released Test day guidelines for SNAP 2019, and candidates are highly recommended to check out the test day guidelines. The guidelines can be downloaded from Symbiosis official website. Candidates will have to visit the official website to download the guidelines.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test will be conducted on 15th December 2019. Admit cards for the same were released on 2nd December 2019, and results will be released on 10th January 2020.
Symbiosis closed registrations for SNAP on the official website as 26th November 2019 was the final date to register for SNAP 2019.
Steps to download/view SNAP Test 2019 Guidelines
- Go to Symbiosis official website www.snaptest.org
- Click the ‘Test Day Guide’ link at the top of the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page where the Test Day Guidelines will be present in PDF format.
- Download or view the Guidelines according to your preference.
SNAP Test Guidelines: Important Information
- Reach the test center early (at noon) with your SNAP admit card to compensate for the time lapse for registration and bio-metric data gathering process.
- Any candidate reaching the test center after 14:10 hrs will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators, smart devices of any kind, etc. and paper are NOT ALLOWED inside the test center.
- Candidate should have atleast one original and valid Government approved photo identification card, for e.g. PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License.