Symbiosis (Deemed) International University (SIU) conducts the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) each year for allowing admission to the qualified candidates into 28 MBA programs offered by 16 institutes under SIU. Interested candidates must go through the article carefully to successfully register themselves for SNAP 2020. The SNAP 2020 application forms are around the corner; hence candidates must gear up for the current session. Below are the necessary details like important dates, eligibility criteria, steps to register, etc.
Important Dates for SNAP 2020
|IMPORTANT EVENTS||CORRESPONDING DATES (2020)|
|SNAP 2020 Notification Out||3rd Week of August|
|Commencement of Filling of Application Form||3rd Week of August|
|Deadline to Fill out the Application Form||Last week of November|
|Deadline to Submit Application Fee||Last week of November|
|SNAP 2020 Admit Card Release||1st week of December|
|SNAP 2020 Exam Date||3d week of December|
|SNAP 2020 Exam Result||2nd week of January 2021|
- Candidates must note that all the dates mentioned above are tentative and subject to change.
- The final dates will be released on the official website soon.
Steps to Submit SNAP 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website – www.snaptest.org
- Click on the new user tab.
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully before and click on ‘I agree.’
- Re-login and fill out the SNAP registration form 2020.
- Pay the requisite registration fee.
- Fill out part II of the registration form.
- Mention the required details about your preferred institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2020
As per the original guidelines, candidates must possess the required qualifications to be able to write the SNAP 2020 Examination:
- Candidates must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks (or equivalent grade) in any stream from a recognized university.
- The criterion mentioned above is for the unreserved candidates.
- For the reserved candidates, the aggregate is 45% (or equivalent grade).
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply for SNAP 2020.
- But the candidates will have to submit the original mark sheet during the time of admission.
- Failing to do so might result in the cancellation of candidature.
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks Awarded||Special Questions||Marks Awarded||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||34||1.5||0||0||34||51|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||36||1.5||0||0||36||54|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35||1||5||2||40||45|
- SNAP 2020 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Every wrong response will lead to a 0.25 mark deduction.
- Candidates must visit the official website for further information.