Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune released the results for the SNAP 2020 exam yesterday, i.e., 21 January 2021. The results are available on snaptest.org the official website. In order to check their results, candidates will have to log in using the requisite credentials. The SNAP entrance test was held on 20 December 2020, 6 January 2021, and 9 January 2021.
How to Check SNAP 2020 Results Online?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below after visiting the official website to check their results. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – snaptest.org
- On the top left of the landing page, you will find the “Score Card” tab.
- Click on that and you will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now, enter the requisite details – SNAP ID and password.
- Your SNAP results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out or save a copy for future reference.
Symbiosis International (Deemed) University conducts the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) for admission in their MBA programs offered by 16 affiliated institutes. Candidates are thus advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates regarding important exam deadlines and more.