Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune, the conducting body of the SNAP 2020 exam, will close the registration process on 28 November 2020. Therefore, interested students are advised to use the last few days to fill the SNAP application form. In order to do so, students will have to visit – snaptest.org the official website and register using their email id, password, and other requisite details. It is imperative that students go through the eligibility criteria first and then proceed to register and fill the application form.
Important Dates for SNAP 2020
|Last date to register for SNAP exam||28 November 2020|
|Release of SNAP admit card||5 December 2020|
|SNAP 2020 exam date||20 December 2020, 6 January 2021 and 9 January 2021|
Details Required While Filling the SNAP Application Form
Candidates must make note of and keep the things below ready prior to filling in the application form of SNAP exam:
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Scanned signature
- Scanned photograph
- ID proof – Aadhaar card, Driving license, Voter Id card, or Pan card
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2020
As per the eligibility criteria laid down by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune, the candidates willing to register for the SNAP exam must have the following:
- For UR candidates – a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50 per cent marks from a recognized university or institute.
- For SC/ST candidates – a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45 per cent marks from a recognized university or institute.
Steps to Fill the SNAP Application Form Online
- Visit the official website – snaptest.org
- At the top right corner, you will see the “Register Now” tab.
- Click on that and again tap on “Register.”
- Read the instructions carefully, tick the box and click on “I Agree.”
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload a coloured photograph.
- Click on “Save and Continue.”
- Pay the requisite SNAP application fees.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.