Symbiosis Institue of Technology has declared the result for its Engineering Entrance Examination on 29 July 2020. Candidates who appeared for SITEEE 2020 can download the admit card by visiting the official website. SITEEE was conducted on 19 July 2020 via online mode. Authorities confirmed following all the protocols laid down by MHRD in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates can follow the guidelines mentioned below to view the result.
How to View SITE 2020 Result?
- Visit the official website www.set-test.org
- On the upper right-hand side corner, find the link titled “Scorecard for SITEEE.”
- Click on the link to reach the official page.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., SET Id and Password.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
There are certain special instructions laid down by SET authorities for downloading the final result. These are:
- Print Orientation: Portrait
- Top & Bottom margin: 0
- Paper size: A4
- The header should be blank
- Candidates should use only laptop/desktop to download the SITEEE 2020 Scorecard.
- Smartphones or tablets should be avoided.
- In case a student faces difficulty in downloading the scorecard, he/she may refer to the guide which is provided by the website itself.
About SITEEE 2020
Symbiosis Institue of Technology, Pune is the flagship institute of Symbiosis International (Deemed to be) Institute. Symbiosis Institute conducts the Engineering Entrance Examination each year to grant admission to students in various technical courses. The qualified students take entry into courses like B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, etc.
Earlier known as SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test), it has made specific changes in the examination pattern. There used to be 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), which has been brought down to 60 questions with maximum weightage to the Mathematics section. This change was incorporated, keeping in mind the welfare of the students. The students have been suffering the most due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Qualified candidates will be eligible for the counselling process. The official dates for the counselling are yet to be announced. Candidates must check the official website for further updates.