Saintgits Institute of Management, also known as SIM Kottayam, has started the 2021 admission process for its MBA programme. Application forms are available in both online and offline modes. Eligible students can fill out the MBA application online at saintgits.org, the official website of SIM. However, students must check their eligibility criteria and other details before applying for admission to the full-time MBA programme.
How to Apply for SIM’s Online MBA Admission Process?
To apply online for MBA admission in SIM, students can perform the given instructions.
- Visit the official website of Saintgits Institute of Management – saintgits.org
- Click on “Admissions 2021”.
- Click on the link to apply for MBA admissions.
- Now, register your application by clicking on the “Apply Online” option.
- Enter the asked details in the MBA admission form.
- After registration, go back and log in to your account.
- Fill in the personal details, academic details, etc. in the admission form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000.
- Submit the form after verifying the details filled in the form.
SIM Kottayam Eligibility criteria
The basic eligibility criteria for admission to SIM Kottayam’s MBA programme is that the students must have a completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A student with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in a bachelor’s degree is eligible to apply for admission to the SIM Kottayam. In addition, students with valid CAT/ CMAT/ KMAT scores can also apply for the MBA program.