SBI (State Bank of India) has officially announced the roll numbers of candidates selected provisionally from waiting list, against non-joining and resignation. It is for recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales – Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03) for filling up regular and backlog vacancies.
Steps to download the waiting list for 2019
- Visit the official website – sbi.co.in
- Click on “Careers” tab.
- It will redirect to a new page. Click on “Latest Announcements” section.
- Choose “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES(CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND SALES)”.
- Click on “Candidates provisionally selected from Wait List”.
- A pdf opens containing the roll numbers of candidates selected.
- Download the SBI waiting list for 2019 and take a printout of it.
About Wait List
- A waiting list of upto 50% of vacancies (State category wise) will be maintained.
- The wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of result.
- Candidates will be released from the wait list against non-joining and resignation.
What after provisional selection ?
- The provisionally selected candidates will be advised through SMS separately.
- Also they are required to wait for instructions from Local Head Office of SBI of the particular state.
The selection is only provisional and is subject to :
- Passing the proficiency test in regional language.
- Those who pass the selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate as proof of having studied the specified opted local language will not be given any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified selected local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates found not good in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
- Correctness of information provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- Fullfilment of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement CRPD/CR/2019-20/03.
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 31.08.2019)
- Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2019)
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019.
- Relaxation of upper age limit is given to the following categories : SC/ST, Other backward classes, PWD(Gen/EWS), PWD((SC/ST), PWD(OBC), Persons domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir, Ex-servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen, Widows, Divorced women and Women judicially separated from their husbands and are not remarried.