State Bank of India has released the SBI clerk 2020 call letter for preliminary exam on 11th February 2020. It is for the post of junior associate (customer support and sales ) in clerical cadre.
Important dates and events of SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam
|Start of call letter download||11th February 2020|
|Closure of call letter download||8th March 2020|
Steps to download Preliminary Exam Admit Card
To download SBI Clerk admit card, follow the below steps:
- Visit official website – sbi.co.in
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- It will redirect to a new page. Click on “Latest Announcements” section.
- Select “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES(CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND SALES)”.
- Click on the link “Preliminary Examination Call Letter”.
- It will open a new page asking for login credentials. Login using “Registration No/Roll No”, Password and Captcha.
- Call letter for SBI preliminary exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SBI preliminary exam call letter and take a printout.
Details about the online test pattern
- Candidate has to login using details provided in the call letter on the login screen.
- After logging in, candidate’s profile will be displayed and the same has to be confirmed by the candidate by clicking on the “I confirm” link.
- Then, instructions will be displayed on the screen. Candidate has to go through it and check the box at the bottom of the screen after which “I am ready to begin” button is activated.
- After clicking on it, the actual test time begins.
The selection process will be of online test (preliminary and main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination :
Online Preliminary Examination containing Objective tests for hundred marks will be conducted online. The test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Name of the test||Number of Questions||Max. marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
1. There is negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
2. 0.25 mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.