The Higher Education Department of Odisha has formally released the SAMS Odisha Second Merit List 2020 for UG Admissions. Candidates who registered for admissions must visit the official website – samsodisha.gov.in/Degreeweb.aspx to view the merit list. The merit list, which was published yesterday, i.e., 22 October 2020, is released for various categories like “College Type, District College” etc. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to view the merit list and can also click on the direct link provided to view the merit list.
Steps to View the SAMS Odisha +3 Second Merit List 2020
Candidates who wish to view the SAMS Odisha UG merit list must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – samsodisha.gov.in/Degreeweb.aspx
- At the top of the landing page, find the “Second Merit List” tab.
- Click on the tab.
- Now enter the required credentials: i.e., College Type, Stream, District, Subject, and College.
- Click on the “show” button.
- Once done, the merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- View the merit list and save a copy for future reference.
Confirm Admission by 29 October 2020
Candidates who are selected for admission to the SAMS Odisha UG Second Merit List must confirm their admission by 29 October 2020. Candidates need to pay the requisite fee and upload the required documents for verification before 5 PM IST. Furthermore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.