Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has fixed the date for the Junior Engineering examination. The exams to be held for Junior Engineer posts.
The official Examination dates have been announced. The first test of RRB JE is a computer-based exam namely RRB JE Exam Date 2019 CBT 1. It will be conducted from the 22nd of May onwards. A link to a Mock Test will be provided on the 12th of May.
The Examination consists of 100 multiple choice questions that need to be answered in 90 minutes. Negative marking is 1/3rd of a mark for each wrong answer. One is also required to carry a passport size photograph, an original photo id card/proof along with the admit card.
The Steps to Download the RRB Exam 2019 Admit Card are as follows
- Visit the Official RRB Website rrbcdg.gov.in
- Click on the RRB Admit Card Link for the posts of Junior Engineer on the homepage
- Enter your Registration Number and other credentials and submit
- The RRB JE Exam Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download and save the RRB JE 2019 Admit Card PDF File
- Take a print out of the RRB Admit Card 2019 – Junior Engineer.
RRB JE Admit Card – Important Instructions
The Admit Card is mandatory for taking up the RRB JE CBT – Stage – I
- Download the Admit card for the Stage – I RRB JE CBT and take a print out of it without fail for future reference.
- Read the Instructions provided on the Admit Card carefully, including the date, time & RRB JE Exam center.
- Carry a Government ID Proof along with the RRB JE 2019 Admit Card
- Be present at the RRB JE Exam venue, 15 minutes prior to the commencement of RRB JE CBT – Stage – I.
The board had announced and invited openings for 13,487 vacancies for JE Recruitment 2019. Out of these, 12,844 alone are for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) and the remaining 29 for Junior Engineers – Information Technology. The official notification also included 227 vacancies for Depot Material Superintendent and 387 Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) posts.