As per the latest updates, the All India Management Association has released the application form for RMAT December 2020. The application form is available online on apps.aima.in/phd2020dec the official website. The last date to fill out the RMAT application form is 31 December 2020.
Important Dates for RMAT December 2020
|RMAT application form filling start and end date||29 October 2020 to 31 December 2020|
|RMAT admit card release date||4 January 2021|
|RMAT exam date||9 January 2021|
Steps to Fill RMAT December 2020 Application Form
Students are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out their RMAT application form. Alternatively, students can directly fill out the form by clicking on the link provided below:
- Visit the official website – apps.aima.in/phd2020dec
- Find the section titled “APPLYING ONLINE FOR RMAT-December 2020.”
- Under that click on “Fresh Candidate (CLICK HERE) to Create Log In.”
- You will be redirected to a new page,
- Enter you required credentials and click on “Submit.”
- Log back in and complete filling the application form.
- Pay the application form fee and submit after verifying all details thoroughly.
- Save a copy or take print out for future reference.
About RMAT December 2020
The RMAT 2020 December exam will be conducted in a remote proctored manner. The admit card for the December exam will be released on 4 January 2021 while the exam will be conducted on 9 January 2021. Students are advised to visit the official website to stay updated with the latest developments.