The results for e-DAT (Design Aptitude Test) have been declared online by MIT Institute of Design. Candidates who have appeared for the e-DAT 2020 examination can check the results by visiting the official website- mitid.edu.in
The admission process will involve the following:
- MIT eDAT (Online Design Aptitude Test)
- Shortlisting of Candidates for the second round.
- Assessment of Design Inclination (Problem Solving) assignments.
- Portfolio review and grading.
- Declaration of final results.
Important Dates and Events of MIT e-DAT 2020
|Date of exam of MIT e-DAT 2020||May 9, 2020|
|Date of declaration of results for MIT e-DAT 2020||May 11, 2020|
For Shortlisted Candidates Only:
|Assessment of Problem solving questions||May 11, 2020 to May 15, 2020|
|Portfolio review and assessment||May 11, 2020 to May 15, 2020|
|Final Result of admission process along with waiting list||May 17, 2020|
|Payment of fees and confirmation of admissions for the first list||May 17, 2020 to May 25, 2020|
|Payment of fees and confirmation of admissions for waitlisted candidates||May 25, 2020 onwards [ as per the waitlist number]|
Steps to Check the Results of MIT e-DAT 2020
- Visit the official portal – mitid.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Click Here” corresponding to e-DAT.
- Enter the registration number and hit “SUBMIT”.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result of MIT e-DAT 2020, for future use.
Eligibility Criteria For B.Des Program
- 10+2 from any stream (HSC, CBSE, ICSE, IB).
Eligibility Criteria For M.Des Program
|Product Design, Interior Space & Furniture Design, Transportation Design, Retail Design||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
in Engineering, Architecture,
Science or Industrial Design
|Animation, Film Design, Graphic Design||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
in Fine Arts, Applied Arts,
Literature, Media, Film, Animation or any communication design
|User Experience Design||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
in Engineering, Science or any
|Film & Video Design, Fashion Management & Marketing, Immersive Media Design, Design Management||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
in any discipline
|Trans-cultural Design||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
MIT Art, Design and Technology University (MIT-ADTU), is situated in Rajbaug, Pune. The campus covers an area of about 125 acres. The University offers a large number of programmes in Engineering, Music, Fine Arts, Design,
Journalism and Broadcasting, Film and Television, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. MIT Institute of Design is a part of MIT Art, Design & Technology University.