Osmania University released the results for BA, B.Sc, B.Com and BBA exams today on its official website. The exams were conducted in September 2019. Candidates who attended the exams can download the results from the official website- osmania.ac.in
Candidates must enter their ‘Hall Ticket Number‘ on the website to download the results.
Steps to Download Osmania University Results 2019
- Visit Osmania University official website – osmania.ac.in
- Click the ‘Examination Results‘ link.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Examination Results‘ page.
- Click the link corresponding to the course for which you require the results.
- Note: All result links dated ‘24-01-2020‘ are new.
- On the next page, enter the ‘Hall Ticket Number‘ and click the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Results will appear on the screen.
- Refer or download the results for future reference.
The results released, are for the following courses: B.COM (CDE) SEPT-2019, BA (CDE) SEPT-2019, B.Sc(VOC) YWS SEPT-2019, B.SC YWS SEPT-2019, B.COM(VOC) SEPT-2019, B.COM(VOC) SEPT-2019, B.COM (HONS) SEPT-2019, B.COM (YWS) SEPT-2019, BBA (YWS) SEPT-2019, BA (VOC) (YWS) SEPT-2019, and BA (YWS) SEPT-2019
Osmania University Degree Revaluation & Grade Card
- A provisional list of candidates who cleared the exam will be available at osmania.com
- Candidates can collect their grade cards from their respective colleges.
Revaluation Request: Students can request a revaluation of the answer sheet at any of the TS Online Centers. The request has to be submitted along with the request fee and Internet Memo. The request fee is 15 INR per candidate.