NTA (National Testing Agency) has opened JEE Main 2020 image rectification facility for April session from 12th February. If the image specifications are not as per requirements, there are high chances of application getting disqualified. In order to avoid this , the image rectification facility is announced by the authorities .
Guidelines for Correct Images
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb. The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast)
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb and 30 kb.
- Size of scanned 12thAdmit card/Marksheet/Certificate card must be between 50kb and 500kb
Steps to Remove Image Discrepancy for JEE main April 2020 Exam
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Remove Image Discrepancy” link provided on the homepage
- Login page of JEE main April 2020 exam appears.
- Login using application No, password and captcha.
- Make the necessary changes, verify and submit.
- Logout of the website after making the necessary changes.
- No correction shall be made after declaration of result by the NTA.
- The entire process is online. So candidates are requested not to send any documents by post.
- The final submission of the online application form will be incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such forms will be rejected and no correspondence shall be made regarding this.
About JEE Main April 2020 Exam
The JEE main is conducted twice a year . Students will be benefitted by this kind of arrangement .
- Students who failed to give their best in the January session can make use of April session without wasting a whole academic year.
- During the January session, students would have got an idea of the exam . They can prepare accordingly and appear for the April exam. The best of the two scores will be taken into consideration for preparing the merit list .
- If anyone missed the January session , due to unforseen circumstances , they can attend the April session , without wasting a year.