NTA (National Testing Agency) has opened JEE Main 2020 image rectification facility for April session from 12th February. If the image specifications are not as per requirements , there are high chances of application getting disqualified. Inorder, to avoid this , the image rectification facility is announced by the authorities .
Guidelines for correct images
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb. The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast)
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Size of scanned 12thAdmit card/Marksheet/Certificate card must be between 50kb to 500kb
Steps to remove image discrepancy for JEE main April 2020 exam
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on Remove Image Discrepancy link provided on the homepage
- Login page of JEE main April 2020 exam appears.
- Login using application No, password and captcha.
- Make the necessary changes , verify and submit .
- Logout of the website after making necessary changes.
- No Correction shall be made after declaration of result by the NTA.
- The entire process is online. So candidates are requested not to send any documents by post.
- The final submission of online application form will be incomplete if all the steps are not completed . Such forms will be rejected and no correspondence shall made regarding this.
About JEE Main April 2020 exam
The JEE main is conducted twice a year . Students will be benefitted by this kind of arrangement .
- Students who failed to give their best in the January session can make use of April session without wasting a whole academic year.
- During the January session , students would have got an idea of the exam . So they can prepare accordingly and appear for April exam . The best of the two scores will be taken into consideration for preparing the merit list .
- If anyone missed the January session , due to unforseen circumstances , they can attend the April session , without wasting a year.