IGNOU started the admission process for the January 2020 session, Registration at the IGNOU official website
Indhira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) started registration process for the January 2020 session. Admissions are conducted for 150 Bachelor and Master degree programmes. IGNOU has updated registration instruction details on its official website. Both registration and application filling has to be done online for admission into any cousre. Detailed list of documents to be uploaded and their specifications have also been uploaded on the official website.
IGNOU offers Master’s programme in MCA, MA, M.Sc, MSW & M.Com and Bachelor’s in B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.Com, BLIS & BSW for aspiring students. Most of the programmes are conducted online and very few are offline.
Steps to Register for IGNOU January 2020 session
1. Go to official website of IGNOU ignou.ac.in.
2. Click the link ‘Online Admission Open for January -2020 session……. labelled as new under ‘Alerts’ section.
3. Read the instructions on the page properly and click on ‘Click Here For New Registration‘ button.
4. Enter your candidate credentials correctly and click the ‘Register’ button.
5. Once registered, login using ‘Registered Username’ and ‘password’.
6. Enter required details, upload necessary documents and submit the registration fee.
7. Recheck the data you have entered and submit the final application form.
8. Take a hard copy of the final application form for future use.
More about Registration Process
The candidate details should match with the details on the educational documents that has to be submitted for registration purpose.
The applicant must use a functional and active mail id. Every official communication from IGNOU will be sent to that mail id so make sure the one you give is a valid, functional and active id. Candidate will be able to log into the admission portal through this mail.
The documents that are uploaded must be as per the given specifications. Make sure you have gone through all the instructions carefully.
IGNOU admission fee can be paid via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.