National Testing Agency is set to conclude the online application process for JEE Main 2020 April exam today i.e. on March 12, 2020. The original date for submission of application form was March 6, 2020 which was extended till March 12, 2020. Candidates who want to appear for the exam and not yet filled the application form, can fill the form till 5:00 PM today.
Candidates can register for the entrance exam by logging onto the exam portal- jeemain.nta.nic.in
Steps to apply for JEE Main 2020 April Session
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020 April session- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link “Application Form for JEE(Main) April – 2020”.
- There are two options: Candidates who had appeared for the January session can login with those credentials. For candidates who are appearing for the first time in April session can choose the Fresh registration link.
- Register on the website by giving all the basic details.
- Then login with the application number and complete filling the application form. Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite amount of fee.
Application of Correction facility commences on March 13, 2020
The correction facility in the application form opens from tomorrow i.e., March 13, 2020 and is available till March 16, 2020. Candidates who had given any incorrect information (except choice of cities) will get another (last) chance to correct them. Candidates must note that corrections to the JEE Main 2020 application form will not be permitted after the deadline. Incorrect information in the application form will lead to cancellation of candidature during examination stage.