Rani Channamma University, Belgavi has released the results for the first semester Bachelor of Arts program on their official website. Candidates who have appeared for the first semester BA programs can view their results on the official website.
Steps to Download RCUB BA Program Results
- Visit the official website of RCUB – rcub.ac.in
- Click on the results portal link.
- Enter the ‘Registration number/Roll Number’ and semester information.
- RCUB results will appear on the screen.
- Download the results and take a printout.
Rani Channamma University BA results for 2020 will have the following details
- Name and roll number of the candidate.
- Name of the examination and semester.
- Name of the program.
- Subjects appeared.
- Marks secured in each subject and the total marks.
NOTE: The university will provide the original mark sheet of the program.
RCUB Admission Procedure :
The university has a number of UG, PG and research level courses. The selection procedure is based on merit or entrance test and varies according to the program.
The following documents are necessary for admission :
- 10th class marksheet/certificates
- 12th class marksheet/certificates
- Transfer of certificates
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Score card
Courses Offered :
The UG courses offered are BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, BSW, BCA, BA, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.A/B.Sc CC. Some of the PG courses offered are on Language, Applied Science, Business and Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Social Science etc.
About Rani Channamma University
Rani channamma university is a public university created by the Government of Karnataka in 2010 in Belgium. It was established by upgrading Kittur Rani Channamma Post Graduate centre at Belagavi which was created by Karnatak University, Dharwad in 1982.
It is named after Kittur Rani Channamma, the queen of the princely state of Kittur in Karnataka. The main aim of this institution is to provide good quality education to the people of North Karnataka who are deprived of standard educational facilities.