The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has declared RBSE 12th supplementary results 2020 online. Candidates who appeared for the supplementary examinations must visit the official website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in to check their results. Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below to view the results.
How to Check RBSE 12th Supplementary Results 2020?
- Visit the official website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the right-hand side of the page, find the “NEWS UPDATE” section.
- Under the section, search for the link titled, “Suppl. Result Sr. Secondary Exam.2020” and click on it.
- Next, fill in the required credentials, i.e., the candidate’s roll number and submit it.
- Once done, the supplementary result will be displayed on the screen.
- After viewing the results, save a copy of it for future reference.
Statistical Data Analysis of RBSE Results
As per the statistical report shared by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, approximately 25,155 candidates appeared for the examination. Of the total number of candidates who appeared, 19,616 candidates have cleared the supplementary exam. Gender-wise, performance data says that boys’ overall pass percentage was 75.89 percent, while girls were registered at 81.49 percent. Candidates can have a look at the data provided below for general reference:
- Total number of students who appeared: 25,155
- Total number of students who passed: 19,616
- The pass percentage of male candidates: 75.89%
- The pass percentage of female candidates: 81.49%
Now that the results have been declared, candidates can apply for the colleges and universities of their choice. The original documents and the statement of marks will also be made available to the students by their respective schools. Moreover, candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.