Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is ready to announce the RBSE class 10 result for the current academic year on 28 July 2020. A tweet by BSE official Govind Singh Dotasra mentioned that Higher Secondary results would be announced on 28 July at 4 pm IST. Students will be able to view their results by visiting the official website – rajresults.nic.in once the results are out.
According to a recent analysis report, a total of 8 lakh students appeared for the Higher Secondary examination. RBSE will publish an official notification based on the data regarding the percentage of students who passed the exam. The Higher Secondary exam was held from 12/03/2020 to 24/03/2020. The results were supposed to be declared in May but got delayed due to the nationwide lockdown owing to COVID-19.
How to Check RSBE Class 10 Result 2020?
- Visit the official website – rajresults.nic.in
- The landing page will display all the recent announcements.
- Click on the active link of class 10 result.
- Fill in the required credentials, i.e., “Roll Number” and “Application Number”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
Things to Check in RSBE Class 10 Result 2020
Students should check all the particulars thoroughly to avoid any last-minute confusion.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Application Number.
- Registration Number.
- Subjects Appeared and Code.
- Marks Scored
- Grade Point.
Essential Things to Keep In Mind:
- The result declared will be a composite result comprising of all the streams.
- The online results will be provisional.
- The respective schools will issue the official Statement of Marks.
- Students must collect all the official documents for furthering the admission procedure.
- More than one website will display the result to avoid a server crash. They are – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and – rajresults.nic.in