RBI released results of Grade B examinations for different posts, shortlisted candidates can attend Grade B Phase-II exams to be conducted on December 2019
RBI conducted Grade B examinations in the month of November 2019 to recruit to three different posts in RBI i.e (i) Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR), (ii) Gr ‘B’ for Department of Economics and Policy Research and (iii) Gr ‘B’ for Department of Information and Statistics. Grade B exams are conducted in two-levels and shortlisted candidates will have to attend the Phase-II examinations in December.
Steps to Download RBI Grade B Phase-I Results
- Go to RBI official website oppurtunities.rbi.org.in
- Move the cursor over ‘Current vacancies’ sections at the top of the page.
- Click the ‘Results’ link in the tab that slides down
- In the Results page, Click the link mentioning Grade B results.
- In the link that follows there will be three links at the top of the page, each link contains results to any of the three Grade B exams’ that were conducted.
- Refer these documents to check your status, only shortlisted candidates’ roll number will be mentioned in these lists.
RBI has released only the roll no. list of shortlisted candidates’ as of now, individual mark sheet & category-wise cut-off for Gr B DR (General)-2019 Phase-I examination will be releasd later in the website.
Admit cards for Phase-II examinations for shortlisted candidates will also be released on the RBI official website soon.
RBI Grade B Phase-II examinations for different posts will be conducted 1st, 2nd dates of December, 2019.
For RBI Grade B Phase-II Examinations, Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III examinations will be conducted for Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR) posts, Paper-II Paper-III for Officers in Gr ‘B’ for Department of Economics and Policy Research and Gr ‘B’ for Department of Information and Statistics will be conducted.
Grade B(DR) -General Phase-II Examinations will be conducted on 1st of December 2019 in two sessions: Morning & Afternoon. Paper-I will be conducted in the Morning Session and Paper-II in the next session.
Gr ‘B’ for Department of Economics and Policy Research & Department of Information and Statistics:Phase-II Examinations will be conducted on December 2nd, 2019 in two sessions, Paper-II(Economics for DEPR & Statistics for DSIM) will be conducted in Morning Session & Paper-III(English for both) will be conducted in the afternoon session.